The course will between 2.5 and 3 km in length. The length will be determined by the weather for that day. The surface will be a combination of grass, hard packed trails, fast down section, steep run up section and gravel. There are roots on the course. The course is a combination rolling and flat sections.
- All racers must wear a CSA approved helmet while riding on OR off-course (even the parking lot).
- Riders shall act and race with caution and respect for their fellow racers. They shall be held responsible for any accidents that they cause.
- Racers must have their license with them at all times during a race event.
- A racer must act in a sporting manner at all times and shall permit any faster rider to overtake without obstructing.
- UCI/CCA/MCA license
- A and B events (CX1/2 Men, CX3 Men, and CX1/2/3 Women) must have a cyclocross style bike (tires max 33 mm wide, road style handlebars NOT straight bars, max width of bars 50 cm).
- Riders in the C (CX4 men, CX4 women, and citizen racers) and Open events will still be allowed to use mountain bikes that conform to UCI MTB standards (i.e. no bar ends, no studded tires, at least two functioning brakes, no aero bars, etc.)
- The organizer and/or officials retains the full right to refuse any racer from racing.
- Please consult the UCI and CCA rules to see all applicable rules and regulations
Parking is available at the site.
Courtesy and Safety:
The course is open and the public can access the course at any point. Signs will indicate that bike race is in progress, but be aware that marshals do not have authority to prevent people from entering the course. Keep your head up at all times. Be courteous to others.
We will once again be offering Poutine free to all racers! You may also purchase Poutine/Drink for $5 if not racing. Coffee will also be available on site $1/cup.
Overnight camping is available on site. No services available and there are limited firepits. For
more info please visit
Washrooms will be open at the course.